




Ella is 7 months old tomorrow! That is just crazy to me! Time has gone way too fast...I'm sad when I think about it. Seems like I was just pregnant....
This is such a fun stage! She is almost sitting up on her own and playing with more toys, and eating rice cereal and baby food. We covered all the veggies and we're now starting fruits. She loves everything! What an eater we have on our hands! She even tries to grab everything I am eating! She sleeps on her tummy and is rolling over. Sometimes she can't remember how to get back on her back so she lays on her tummy and lifts up her legs and arms and kicks! She looks like a little seal...it's how I find her every morning right before I get that big morning smile! She's just the sweetest! She is a very happy baby and a true joy to have in the house :) We just LOVE her!
4 comments:
the girls are so adorable Kyrsten! I cannot believe Ella is 7 months already!! that went so fast! love all your new pics! & updated blog ;)
Ella is so cute. Her and her little cupcake outfit is adorable. Can't believe she is 7 months either! Time has flown!
How Cute your girls are!! I can't believe Ella is almost 7 months.. Sydney too!! Sounds like they are doing the same things. I will have to update my blog.. feeling behind.
Very cute! We absolutely love the bibs and burp rags by the way. They've already gone through the wash a few times.
Joelle
Post a Comment