Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas 2008
















Christmas was so much fun with the girls this year! They are at such fun ages....Abbey had quite an eventful Christmas morning by herself, yes by herself. Duane had to work at 8 AM, so we were going to make a nice dinner and open our presents that night - just our family. After seeing Daddy off to work at 7:30 am, while I was still lying in bed, Abbey proceeded to open ALL of her and Ella's presents by herself! After all, it was Christmas morning, and we had told her she had to wait until Christmas to open her presents. She came up to my room and said "good morning mommy, I opened all of my presents!" I couldn't beleive what I had just heard so I followed her downstairs, and sure enough, the only presents left under the tree were mine and Duane's presents! I didn't know whether to laugh or get mad! The best part of Christmas presents is watching your kids open them and see their faces....I just stood there for a moment staring at the mess of paper and gifts all over the floor! I didn't get mad, how could I? I called Duane right away and told him, he about died laughing on the phone! We will never forget that morning! Here are some pictures from some of our parties.

1 comment: