Daddy and Abbey swimming
Me and my girls
Sweet little baby
My pretty Abbey
My 4th of July baby
Happy Birthday sweet Ella!
Digging in!

Me, Anya, and Hannah
7 miles later
Abbey at swim lessons
Us at Ty and Alisha's wedding
Karen and me :)
At Semiahmoo - Duane making fun of my height :)
Miss Abbey
Tide pools at Clayton Beach
Clayton Beach
Spaghetti Night!
MMMMMMM......
Silly baby!
Lara and me running the Bham 15K in September - what a beautiful day it was!Okay, I am the WORST blogger ever! I'm such a slacker! Between keeping up my Facebook (priorities :)), and business of life, I have neglected this thing. But, I'm wanting to change that...from now on I vow to post at least once a month, just for the sake of updating. I LOVE reading all of my friends blogs...you all are so talented and creative, I just love catching up on your lives and I want to do the same.
So, our summer was awesome! We had a lot of fun times this year. I love fall, but I am having a hard time letting go of this summer. Besides the AMAZING weather we had this year, we got to enjoy Mariners games, two trips over to my in laws property in Eastern Washington, a week of camping at Lake Chelan, Ella's FIRST birthday, two sessions of swim lessons for Abbey, afternoons of playing in the kiddy pool and sprinkler, the NW fair and just hanging around. I also ran in my first two races and plan to keep on going. I just love it!
What a fun season it has been! As always, I take WAY too many pictures to post, so here are some just quickly highlighting our summer.
So, our summer was awesome! We had a lot of fun times this year. I love fall, but I am having a hard time letting go of this summer. Besides the AMAZING weather we had this year, we got to enjoy Mariners games, two trips over to my in laws property in Eastern Washington, a week of camping at Lake Chelan, Ella's FIRST birthday, two sessions of swim lessons for Abbey, afternoons of playing in the kiddy pool and sprinkler, the NW fair and just hanging around. I also ran in my first two races and plan to keep on going. I just love it!
What a fun season it has been! As always, I take WAY too many pictures to post, so here are some just quickly highlighting our summer.









No comments:
Post a Comment